District Rural Development Agency, Giridih - Official Website of DRDA
Function of DRDA :
- Constitution of Development-cum-Anchal Block
- Rural Development and Block level Programme
- Phasing of development Programme in the Block including multi-purpose tribal welfare projects and implementation of development Programmes including food production schemes
- Co-ordination of Bhoodan and Gramdan movement with rural development work.
- Five-year and Annual Plan for rural development.
- Statutory and informal Committees, Conferences and Seminars on rural development
- Evaluation, Assessment and Review of Progress at different levels concerning rural development
Training programmes and Planning Forums connected with rural development.
- Applied Nutrition Scheme, Antyodaya Scheme, Kosi Kranti Scheme, Integrated rural development programme.
- Statistical work connected with rural development and Panchayati Raj.
- Administration, powers and functions of Gram Panchayats and all matters concerning Panchayati Raj Institution at Block level.
- Control of Panchayati Raj Finance Corporation
- Ponds and prevention of cattle trespass in rural areas.
- Training of Youths in self-employment
- Local Development Works Programme, Mass Employment Programme, National Rural Employment Programme /li>